2012 was pretty great! Let’s look at what happened at Urban Waxx…just the quick and dirty highlights:
- We opened our 3rd location: Division.
- Lexi Galton of Navy House became our designer.
- Urban Waxx got a brand new look!
- We added 12+ new employees.
- NW 18th was renovated and we added a 4th room.
- We re-branded!
- We celebrated our 5 year anniversary!
- Adriana became our Project Coordinator and started the Philanthropy Task Force.
- We had a Waxx-a-thon! We raised $6000 for local charities.
- Mindy, Jenny and Alix became our Wax Training Team.
- Angie was promoted to Front Desk Manager.
- We did 20,000 Brazilians!
- Gretchen and Stacey got married.
- Rebecca got engaged to Adam.
- Carly got engaged to Gert.
- We had our biggest holiday party yet! 60 people!
- Many of our team became homeowners.
- Even more of them became pet owners…
I say this at the end of every year, but boy oh boy, a lot has happened. 2013 is going to be pretty great as well.
For now, let’s make a toast to 2012. You did us well!