And now, another installment of our riveting interview series. In this series, I will fearlessly go where so few have ventured to so deeply before: into the private musings of the Urban Waxx team…
So, let’s talk about Hadasse. She is one of our unbelievably talented Guest Service Coordinators. Hadasse also curates all of our musical play lists AND she is responsible for many of our Instagram posts (follow us HERE). Hadasse is also a competitive gymnastics coach, and when she is not making Urban Waxx more cool and hip with her music choices and photos, she is trying in vain to teach me how to do a handstand. Another fact about Hadasse: when I type her name it autocorrects to “Hades.” Weird.
Without further ado, my interview with Hadasse:
- What do you think about in the car? My to-do list, life, personal goals.
- Favorite ice cream flavor? Super fudge brownie. Always. It’s a classic.
If you could one accent where would it be from? Australia.
- What song best describes your work ethic? “Work Bitch”-Britney Spears (see picture)
- If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Royal Blue
- Who has inspired you in your life and why? My mom because she is hard working positive hilarious and she says the f-bomb a lot and I respect that
If you were an animated character, who would you be and why?Pocahontas. Because she is brave and has great hair and she has a connection to her family and the earth. And also she is barefoot.
- Which three people (famous or otherwise) would you most like to invite to a dinner party? MLK. Abraham Lincoln. Ellen DeGeneres.
- What makes you angry? Perpetually negative people that word vomit on me.
- What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of? Coaching and influencing younger girls to be strong brave and kind and do back flips.
- What’s your spirit animal? A panther.
- If you could sig one song on American Idol what song would you sing? “At Last”-Etta James
- What box of cereal would you be and why? TRIX. Because they are colorful and also they are for kids.
- Dream vacation, money not an option. Where? Anywhere were I could skydive in and all of my stuff would be waiting for me and then the next day I can scuba dive.
- Pick two celebrities to be your parents. Oprah and Obama.
- What kitchen utensil would you be? One of those sporks that is slotted. Or a spatula.
- Do you believe in the paranormal? Yes.
- If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would they be? A pot with a glass lid. Sunscreen. Shoes.
- If there was a movie about your life, who would play you and why? Evan Rachel Wood.
- Scariest thing you have ever done? I don’t really think that things are that scary.
- What super power would you like? Flight.
- Where would you go in a time machine? I would go to any Guns and Roses show, pre cornrows and plastic surgery, and try to seduce Axel Rose.
- If I came to your house for dinner what would you make? I would set up a waffle bar.
- What do you love most about Urban Waxx? I love the giggling streaks.
- If you could be anyone else, who would it be? I don’t want to be anyone else, but maybe Lady Gaga.
- What is your least favorite thing about humanity? We are destroying the planet.
- What’s your personal mantra? I am the happiest person I know and I have more money than I know what to do with.
- What was the last gift that you gave someone? I gave Ryan a jar of farting putty.
- What is the best gift you were ever given? My iPad. Or my Hydroflask.
- Favorite cocktail? Vodka and pineapple.
- If you could describe me in one word what would it be. LOUD