I am a lady that loves a project. As soon as one finishes, another one should start, in my opinion. As soon as Division opened it’s doors, I was scheming with my designer, Lexi Galton of Navy House, about how we could make the original Urban Waxx different.
So, here we are! In one month we will close the doors of the NW 18th location for 5 days, and in that time the following things will happen:
- Existing floors will be demoed and replaced.
- Existing pocket doors will be removed and new swing doors put in.
- All furniture will be removed and new furniture moved in.
- Whole place will be painted.
- New desk moved in.
- Bathroom demoed and new fixtures installed.
- New metal screen wall installed.
- All new art hung.
- Current back room/ break room will be demoed and turned into a 4th treatment room.
- All lighting will be removed and new lighting will be installed.
- Office space next door converted to new break room.
- Shannon drinks 1+ bottles of wine per day, depending on the stress level.
Ok, that last one was a joke, sort of. I feel eerily calm about this project, partly because we have done this recently and partly because I have an amazing team that helps me do everything 100% better.
I cannot wait for you to see it!
I have been seeing Katie L for almost 2 years now at the Tanasbourne location. I have to admit that I never, ever go downtown and so never thought I would see the NW location. But, since you are doing the charity event at that location I will be seeing it and I am very excited to see the what you do with the place. 🙂
I enjoy your blogs, your sense of humor, and your commitment to customer service. Keep up the excellent work!
Thank you! I think you will love the NW location. And, we will be re-doing Tanasbourne in January, so you will be able to stay there and see sweet Katie! See you at the Waxx-a-thon!