I am a lady that loves a project. As soon as one finishes, another one should start, in my opinion. As soon as Division opened it’s doors, I was scheming with my designer, Lexi Galton of Navy House, about how we could make the original Urban Waxx different.
So, here we are! In one month we will close the doors of the NW 18th location for 5 days, and in that time the following things will happen:
- Existing floors will be demoed and replaced.
- Existing pocket doors will be removed and new swing doors put in.
- All furniture will be removed and new furniture moved in.
- Whole place will be painted.
- New desk moved in.
- Bathroom demoed and new fixtures installed.
- New metal screen wall installed.
- All new art hung.
- Current back room/ break room will be demoed and turned into a 4th treatment room.
- All lighting will be removed and new lighting will be installed.
- Office space next door converted to new break room.
- Shannon drinks 1+ bottles of wine per day, depending on the stress level.
Ok, that last one was a joke, sort of. I feel eerily calm about this project, partly because we have done this recently and partly because I have an amazing team that helps me do everything 100% better.
I cannot wait for you to see it!