COVID-19 Update & GuidelinesTake a moment to read the measures we are currently taking.
Due to the statewide mask requirement, we will be requiring masks regardless of vaccination status for all guests and team members at all 8 of our locations starting Friday, August 13th.
Even though masks are required again, the following information remains the same at this time.
- Our lobbies will be open for you to relax before your appointment
- Our beverages and snacks will be available for you to enjoy (masks may be removed briefly for a sip or bite)
- We will no longer be asking screening questions or taking temperatures to enter the salon
- We will no longer be charging a $2 PPE fee
- We will not be checking vaccination cards
- We will continue to no longer accept cash or check
We want to thank you for your continued understanding and support as we continue to navigate through the ever changing pandemic protocols. We will continue to provide the warm and welcoming Urban Waxx experience – and we are still smiling behind our masks! We are ALL in this together and we are beyond grateful for each of you!