COVID-19 Update & GuidelinesTake a moment to read the measures we are taking as our doors open.
Take a moment to read the measures we are taking as our doors open.
Please read the following information and measures we are implementing to uphold the CDC, government guidelines, and to keep you and our team safe.
• If you have had a cough, fever, shortness of breath, or have been in contact with anyone with these symptoms or anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 4 days, we will need to reschedule. State guidelines require that we cannot reschedule until 72hrs after symptoms have resolved without any medication or 14 days after being in contact with someone with these symptoms or a person with COVID-19.
• Per state guidelines, we will be utilizing all required Personal Protective Equipment, and will, therefore, be adding a $5 PPE fee for each appointment until this equipment is no longer required or necessary. While we always operate at the highest cleanliness standards, we are taking all necessary measures to maintain a safe and clean environment.
• We are requiring each guest to wear a mask while in the salon. If you are receiving facial waxing, we will have you remove the mask just during that service, and will have you put it back on during any other non-facial waxing services. If you have forgotten your mask or do not have one, we have masks available for purchase.
• Our lobby will be closed until social distancing guidelines are relaxed, so we ask that you arrive at your salon at the time that your appointment begins or just a few minutes before. Please come to the door, wait outside and we will come to you to get you checked in. After we check you in we will ask you to wait outside or in your car until your waxer comes out to get you.
• We love it when you tell your pals about us, but until further notice, please come to your appointment alone.
• We will no longer be accepting cash or check. The only accepted forms of payment are debit, credit, and gift cards.
• We are not allowing any outside food and beverages into the salon.
We want to truly thank you for all of your love and support you have given Urban Waxx during this time. We can’t wait to see you and make your feel like your smooth self again!
When you arrive for your appointment & how to check-in
• While standing at the front door, please let us know your name and we will confirm the time and Waxer that we have you scheduled with.
• If you are early and your Waxer is not yet available, we kindly ask that you wait outside or in your car until your Waxer is ready to take you. We will let you know once your Waxer is ready.
Click here to watch this video on what your experience will look like.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.