Due to Oregon and Washington eliminating the remaining COVID-19 health and safety restrictions, we will no longer require masks for fully vaccinated individuals along with other exciting updates starting Thursday, July 1st.
Starting 7/1 the following changes will come into effect:
- Fully vaccinated guests and team members will no longer need to wear a mask but are more than welcome to wear a mask if preferred
- Masks are still required for guests and team members who are not fully vaccinated
- Our lobbies will be open for you to relax before your appointment
- Our beverages and snacks will be available for you to enjoy
- We will no longer be asking screening questions or taking temperatures to enter the salon
- We will no longer be charging a $2 PPE fee
- We will not be checking vaccination cards
- We will continue to no longer accept cash or check
We are beyond excited to continue to provide you with our warm and friendly service plus all the extra amenities that we all love. We can’t wait to see your smiles while you are enjoying your pre-wax mimosa, grabbing your favorite snack, relaxing in our lobbies, and getting to experience Urban Waxx like it was before.
We want to thank you for your continued support as we navigated through this last year. It was a tough one for all of us and we wouldn’t have been able to do it without you.
Your Friends at Urban Waxx