After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, or want more information about our privacy practices, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Urban Waxx LLC, 320 SW Century Drive Suite 405 PMB 400, Bend, OR, 97702
Collecting Personal Information
- Device information
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Order information
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone numbers
Sharing Personal Information
We collect your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services, as described above. For example:
- We use Booker/Mindbody to power our salons booking system. You can read more about how Booker uses your Personal Information here: https://company.mindbodyonline.com/legal/privacy-policy
- We use Shopify to power our online retail store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. This includes but is not limited to Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Facebook pixel for Facebook and Instagram advertising purposes.
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also edit Google Analytics preference here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We use Google Ads to display advertisements, service offerings, business listings, or videos to web users. You can edit Google Ads preferences here: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- We use Facebook Pixel to measure the effectiveness of our advertising and build audiences for our ad campaigns. You can edit Facebook Pixel preferences here: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.
We keep contact form submissions for customer service purposes and use the information for communication and booking purposes.
When submitting your email in our newsletter form, you will receive a confirmation email to finalize your subscription. By confirming, you are giving us permission to send you marketing emails with updates, promotions, new products, and more. At any time, you are able to change your email preferences at the bottom of any email we send you. Your information including email and name will be stored in our Mailchimp system even if unsubscribed unless a complete removal is requested.
Using Personal Information
We use the personal information that you have provided to offer our services to you, which include: providing an in-salon service, offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
When you place an order or book an appointment through the Site(s), we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance, whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as: www.allaboutcookies.org.